Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
[Image: Funny-Political-Meme-The-Problem-With-Po...=450&ssl=1]

When I was younger watching debates with my family, there was a few guys basically arguing over who's more christian. I asked my mom, a devout christian, what she thought, and she didnt hesitate to look at me and say "if they are in politics, they are not christian at all." I didnt understand it until I got a little older. The more I looked into politics with no affiliation myself, I came to realize that they are all liars. Often the same donors donate to both campaigns on both sides of the fence. Its disturbing. I might actually vote if they took the money out of campaigning. But voting for a bunch of people who will bow down to the biggest donors isnt like voting at all. They rarely even act on their words in fact often they do the opposite. Voting to me is more like a waste of a good day lol. MTV says Rock The Vote. I say stay home. In fact lie to your boss and take the day off and go have fun. The illusion of choice is not productive after all.... and I know this may get me hated, but I've looked and looked for some good in politics and its just not really there from what I see....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - bengaloo - 08-10-2018, 12:57 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM