Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(08-05-2019, 07:51 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I don't think most do. But when you decry gun crime, shootings and homicides by gun you have to offer solutions that that address the root cause of the issue. Eliminating all non-gang related lone wolf mass shootings won't budge the numbers, yet that's the only event that inspires any attempt to change the government's approach to stopping gun violence.  

Well, most of us can picture ourselves going to wal mart or school or the movies...not so many of us can imagine ourselves south of Chinatown on Chicago's red line in a gunfight with a rival gang.

(08-05-2019, 07:51 PM)6andcounting Wrote: EDIT: Maybe I should specify my last sentence speaks to a national level. Many cities have banned or heavily restricted guns in attempt to control the gun violence in their own city. The effectiveness of those and unintended consequences is a different area of the same debate. 

I know what you mean, it's just seeing some lilly white neo-con get all "what about Chicago's innocent victims of gun violence" for the nth time really hits me in the "you've got to be kidding me" nerve.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - Nately120 - 08-05-2019, 07:55 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM