Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(12-03-2019, 06:09 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: ^^^

WTF is going on here?

Hi Vas. I'm trying to be fair and balanced. I ran into a good friend of mine this past weekend that I have not seen in a while. We went to bar to drink and get caught up. The conversation turned to politics. I had no idea he was a Trump lover. Talk about conspiracy theory's. Understand, this guy is no dummy. I was somewhat shocked at this revelation. He basically said that Trump is here to expose the "deep state", Which included the Clinton's and the Bush's, both Republicans and Democrats. He said Pence was a pedophile and a bunch of other outrageous claims (at least to me). In his job he can sit at his computer half the day and go to these conspiracy web sites and read all this crap. His whole thing was that all of this will come out soon. I didn't say much in opposition cause what do I know. There is a person posting over at the Browns political board saying the say crap posting under the name of JAFBF. I think he is a Russian troll myself. Some crazy times we are living in. I don't know what to believe anymore. Seems these conspiracy people along with the Rebubs in congress now main thing is to flood the media with hundreds of miss truth's with a few truths sprinkled in just to muddy the waters enough to put doubts in peoples minds.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - BakertheBeast - 12-04-2019, 07:24 AM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM