Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(05-19-2020, 09:00 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: As best I can tell, looks to be on or just before February 17th.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2020/02/17/nih-disease-official-anthony-fauci-risk-of-coronavirus-in-u-s-is-minuscule-skip-mask-and-wash-hands/4787209002/

Third god damn paragraph . . .

Quote: Fauci says skip the masks unless you are contagious

Since 25% of people don’t have symptoms and don’t know they are sick plus others are in the incubation period, but still capable of transmitting the infection to others the CDC has recommended the general public wear something covering their face, even if it is a scarf or bandana, BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE DONT KNOW THEY’RE CONTAGIOUS.

God damn. This is about the least complicated shit I got to deal with and it’s just beyond some people.

How difficult is it to understand to cover your mouth and nose so you don’t get others sick?

That’s all this is. It’s literally just one additional step to common courtesy.

FFS! My grandfather’s generation sacrificed their youth for the greater good during WWII and we can’t be bothered to wear a bandana over our face at Publix so maybe somebody’s grandmother with diabetes doesn’t get sick and potentially die and maybe open up the economy sooner.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 05-19-2020, 10:14 AM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM