Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(05-19-2020, 10:28 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Look, I posted a meme that made me chuckle, and I get a swarm of negativity.  I make reference that the "expert" that everyone trusts said masks aren't a failsafe option.  I get another swarm response of skepticism and negativity.  I point out exactly when the expert said what he said, I get a swarm of people wanting to move the goal posts.

Look, nobody is saying that you shouldn't wear a mask if it makes you feel safer.  I'm just saying that you're likely not as safe as you might want to believe by wearing one.  However, there is no reason that one single opinion that differs from all of y'all in yours, is any reason to try to hold a massive group intervention, like "quick, someone just threw a lit match into the hay barn!" LOL   

Benton, I can empathize with your situation.  Been tough dealing with staying away from my parents during all of this, too.  

You have a history of posting shit that’s completely made up. Dino pointed out that the point of masks is to prevent the spread from you to others, and you responded by claiming that Fauci said it doesn’t.

Your proof was Fauci saying in February that we don’t all need to wear masks yet. That’s not proof of him saying they don’t prevent the spread.

Normally when you make things up, it’s ok because it’s just about blindly believing whatever dumb thing Trump said about Russia. Now, however, you’re promoting shit that can impact the safety of others. It’s irresponsible.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - BmorePat87 - 05-19-2020, 10:45 AM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM