Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(07-03-2020, 10:33 AM)jason Wrote: The John Crawford shooting happened 5 minutes from where I live... On the unfortunate times I need to go to Walmart... It's that one.

Anyway... It doesn't change much, but he was actually holding a BB gun, and talking on his phone. The 911 call that is made regarding him is obscene. The caller claims that he's pointing a weapon at a family... He never did, and the cops came around the corner of the aisle guns blazing. A couple of years ago his kid's mother committed suicide, and that child lost both parents. It's sad.

The guy who made the phone call, telling the police an armed black man was "loading his gun" and "pointing it at children" said it was a prank.

But . . .

911 Caller Will Not Be Charged For Giving Cops Bad Info Before Fatal Police Shooting
https://www.nbc4i.com/2016/04/18/911-caller-wont-be-charged-in-ohio-wal-mart-police-shooting/

Although surveillance tapes appeared to show that Crawford was not engaging in the behavior Ritchie had reported to police, prosecutor Mark Piepmeier said there was no evidence to prove the caller knew he was providing false information.

[The judge] also ruled there was not probable cause to bring charges against Ritchie for inciting violence, inducing panic, involuntary manslaughter or reckless homicide.

Caller got the benefit of the doubt.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - Dill - 07-03-2020, 11:02 AM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM