Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(07-03-2020, 11:02 AM)Dill Wrote: The guy who made the phone call, telling the police an armed black man was "loading his gun" and "pointing it at children" said it was a prank.

But . . .

911 Caller Will Not Be Charged For Giving Cops Bad Info Before Fatal Police Shooting
https://www.nbc4i.com/2016/04/18/911-caller-wont-be-charged-in-ohio-wal-mart-police-shooting/

Although surveillance tapes appeared to show that Crawford was not engaging in the behavior Ritchie had reported to police, prosecutor Mark Piepmeier said there was no evidence to prove the caller knew he was providing false information.

[The judge] also ruled there was not probable cause to bring charges against Ritchie for inciting violence, inducing panic, involuntary manslaughter or reckless homicide.

Caller got the benefit of the doubt.

The Beavercreek PD had just completed active shooter trainer just before that incident happened too... Perfect shit storm. But yeah... After I saw the video synched with the 911 call I couldn't believe the caller wasn't held in some sort of scrutiny or even charged.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - jason - 07-03-2020, 01:19 PM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM