Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(09-07-2020, 09:37 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: [Image: EhRfs6RWAAA-PDf?format=jpg&name=large]

Funny you should post this Matt. As a couple of you know I live on a farm overlooking the Ohio river & have lived here the vast majority of my life. Yesterday after church someone mentioned a boat rally travelling down river here in my community. Needless to say I'm not attending any rally for anyone ever & it kind of slipped my mind. But I did finally remember about mid afternoon so my wife & I rode the atv up where we could get a clear/unobstructed view to see if by chance we could see what they were talking about. I thought before hand there might be a few boats but what we ended up viewing was a massive armada coming down river. I'm talking several 100's of boats if not well over a 1000. So many you could never get an accurate count.
 Literally I've never saw this many boats on the river at one time in my entire life. Never saw anything like it before anywhere. Barge traffic came to a full stop in both directions while the flotilla made it's way down river. The barges were blowing their horns in support as they were surrounded. (Not to mention they were carrying coal) Helicopters flying on both sides of the river. We can see probably a 6-8 mile stretch of the river and they were from  one end of the valley to the other. At least the portion we could see. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc. - masonbengals fan - 09-07-2020, 11:54 AM
Polish terrorist attack - StLucieBengal - 04-17-2018, 01:59 AM
RE: Polish terrorist attack - GMDino - 04-17-2018, 09:05 AM