Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl LII: Eagles vs Patriots Game Day
(02-04-2018, 09:52 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: whatever dude, he's got 234 yards in the first half and he's having a bad game lol. dalton will never be 30% of what this guy is, 5 rings, could be 6. it's too bad. he was under more duress in the amendola throw, try rewinding if you want to be proven wrong lol.

Never said he would be....I just thought this was a gameday thread where you could scrutinize every throw....guess I was wrong...lol.  50 yards were on Burkheads run....Hogan had some YAC....the backs....two deep balls...one to Amendola...one to Hogan.  Raw number stats don't tell the tale all the time.  He had three balls that should be INTs.  If that had been 14...y'all be in here frothing at the mouth...lol. All I'm sayin'.

He rolled out...threw up a duck....there were some guys closing...happens every game....except if our guys do it (Palmer too)...they're doo doo.  LOL. I'd love to be on a computer and look all those posts up. It's comical.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Bowl LII: Eagles vs Patriots Game Day - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-04-2018, 09:58 PM