Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ever Had A Friend Overstay Their Welcome?
(03-23-2018, 06:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: As I recall, a few of us suggested being upfront with him, clear back at the beginning of this mini saga.

I hate to sound like that negative guy, but it looks like he's using your kindness as weakness.  And, if he's going to be staying extendedly?  You need to let him know the house rules, as in your house, your rules.  ThumbsUp
Trust me, I have been upfront with him!  He always says how I'm being a life saver, how much he appreciates it, that he'll pay me back, etc., and if I bring up him needing to find another place, he'll be on his phone or something but just make a quick comment like "I know" or "I'll be out of your hair soon" and then will just go back to his phone or change the subject.

I have even said like "you're kind of taking advantage of me with how it started as one night and then just kept going on and on" and he'll do like I said above, which you can tell he's embarrassed.  

I hooked up with a girl a few nights ago and she said he told her that he owes me like $1,500, which, if that's serious (or even close), then it helps make it more bearable.
(03-23-2018, 06:45 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: When he’s passed out on the floor, burn rubber on his jugular and tell him to hit Kroger for some goetta  and whatever else you need to restock the fridge. Then tell him that your plans on living alone was to sooner or later have a beatch over and if he continues to stay, that’s what he must become. Your beatch!

Also, law down the law. All further women he brings over, rather they’re related to Alan thick or not, must give you pleasure. Well, unless it’s his mom, then it’s x2.

The wheels are in your court Brad. Take friggen charge Earnhardt style.

I did go in the bathroom and watch from the toilet for a while (they were on the couch) and even thought about going out and joining in because she seemed like the type that would be down, and he even said that I should have (without me suggesting it) and said he'll ask her!  Never really been into the two dude on one female thing, though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ever Had A Friend Overstay Their Welcome? - BFritz21 - 03-23-2018, 07:47 PM
My Friend Is Moving Out! - BFritz21 - 03-14-2018, 08:34 AM