Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Baker expected to sign with Bengals
(03-07-2018, 08:47 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Well sure, all kidding aside they obviously know quite a bit about the game of football. But damn, sometimes they make me wonder if I couldn't do a better job.

I hated 90% of the moves they made (and didn't make) last season and it killed us like I thought it would. 

Plus, I will happily acknowledge that in-game adjustments exist and are crucial to winning. You won't see me alluding them adjustments as "more journalist jargon than anything"  Mellow

Yep, I'd have to agree 100%.

Even Mikey Brown makes an occasional right choice just by random chance. Doesn't mean he knows a damn thing in the big picture.

I saw the teams decisions last off season as completely backwards to what they should have done, starting with low-balling of Whit, continuing on to re-signing Kirkpatrick for a mega contract, not offer Z anything at all, capped off by the selection of an oft injured one year wonder with the #9 overall pick. None of those decisions worked out last year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chris Baker expected to sign with Bengals - BengalChris - 03-07-2018, 09:43 PM