Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Baker expected to sign with Bengals
(03-09-2018, 11:07 AM)Wyche Wrote: That is a good point about PA......I just recall several whiffs, especially in that playoff game in Houston.

Amen to that ocho.....I guess that's why I mostly post sarcastic quips these days instead of full blown, meltdown tirades like I used to.  I used to be WAY more vested in it than I am now.  Occasionally, I still get on with the stats and all that, but not nearly as in depth as I used to in rather lengthy debates.  I've mellowed, and recently even gone as far as somewhat apathetic....although none of us that post here regularly can claim realistically that we aren't interested....lol.

Better than Bodine isn't saying a whole lot.....and he did regress.  Didn't he wind up out of the league in short order?  

Livings only played one season in Dallas and didn't play again after that.

But my point is Livings at least was able to convince some team to make him a starter and give him decent money outside of the Bengals, whereas I can't see any other team that would do that with Bodine. Yet this team seems to want to bring back Bodine.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chris Baker expected to sign with Bengals - ochocincos - 03-09-2018, 11:43 AM