Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just read Hobspin's media mock......
(03-26-2018, 03:36 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: I love Da Ron Payne,he is a all out beast and probably the best run stuffer in this draft and I have him on my board as well.I think its hard to fine a guy like him and he is 1st rate talent.If we don't grab him the steelers will.Him next to Geno is going to be stud time.This guy is super strong,has a big time nasty streak and loves to get after it.He will be gone before the 1st round is over and I also feel a great need for a CENTER, and I truly believe we will draft a super good one before round 3 is over.We also need a stud linebacker,a safety and a DE. All those will be had by round 6.I am starting to believe in Duke Tobin and our new staff will get it right.We could also do some trading in later rounds and I am think they will offer round 5 or 6 to move up if they see a guy they truly want.We do not need 11 picks,just top 6 to get our guys, and I think they know that as with 11 picks some of those later picks will never see the field,why not do some trading and come up with like 7 picks over all and make them count.I wish the draft was here already.I miss football.

He very well could be long gone before we even draft.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just read Hobspin's media mock...... - Hammerstripes - 03-26-2018, 03:43 PM