Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-25-2018, 03:21 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: Watching NFL Network last night and they had a load of people sitting round a table doing a mock for the first round and they had us picking Lamar Jackson in the first.
I would be ok with that as long as we got our O Line sorted with our 2nd & 3rd picks, even if we maybe used a 5th or 7th round pick to move up in the 2nd to grab a guy

It was not a bunch of people picking, it was a Bengal hater and Steeler's writer picking him.

I am open to anything including Jackson (I think he is gone by 21), so if he is available I would already have Dalton lined up to a trade to the Bills for pick #22 and also their second round pick.

Then with pick 22 grab Hernandez , then use picks to trade up to get back into top 5 in second round to grab Ragnow, Daniels or Price.

The new look Bengals would be formed as our backup QB also has major athletic ability so revamp to a Watson type offense with a better running game.

I would be upset if we grabbed Miller early, but Jackson (only if we have a great trade for AD in place), Hernandez or 1 of top 3 centers I am good
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD*** - Luvnit2 - 04-25-2018, 03:44 PM