Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD***
(04-26-2018, 11:44 PM)Joelist Wrote: Before tearing the pec at the combine Price was the consensus #1 Center in this draft class and was projected on most boards in the 15 range. I had heard of him as well - just got leery when he got hurt.

I watched Price last year just open up a gaping hole in the run game that went for a 50 yard TD or something
and right there i said i wish that was our Center. Dude is a great run blocker and good at pass protection.

Perfect for a run first Offense like Lazor and Pollack are going to run and Pollack said he reminds him of Travis
Frederick. I knew he would grab one of the two, Ragnow or Price more-so than Daniels.

(04-26-2018, 11:45 PM)jorev5 Wrote: haha, hope you got the humor

Harley always gets the humor bro.

(04-26-2018, 11:45 PM)Beaker Wrote: Lap laying down that Ragnow smoke screen to fool the lions so we could get Price was pure genius!

I don't know if that was the smokescreen. Miller was the smokescreen, that worked, but damn, no one
saw the Lions picking Ragnow. Blew my mind anyway. Great pick grabbing the Center with the highest
ceiling, just hope Price is ready come training camp.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***OFFICIAL 2018 DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-26-2018, 11:52 PM