Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(09-08-2021, 06:47 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Anybody’s thoughts on preorders? I stopped doing that a long time ago unless it’s a collectors edition or something of the like that you can’t get if you don’t preorder.

Preordering.... Ill do it if i know ill play it. and want it day 1. bonuses or not.  If a developer is making games i want i will support them.

Most times ill wait for a sale if i'm not 100% on a game. But if a company is making games you love and you want them to make more you should support the titles and buy them. even preorder them.

There are definitely some developers i trust more than others.  And then there are games you just take a shot on  (which is how i found dark souls)

Generally if you have a backlog of games your wanting to play its easier to wait. But if its a game you want day 1 preorder or get game pass(if applicable.)  lol.   Even though most games take a few patches after launch to run smoothly for some reason.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 09-09-2021, 09:19 AM