Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(11-01-2021, 08:54 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Looks like Microsoft and Sega just made a partnership...  to help Sega get on Cloud servers i think

https://www.datacenterdynamics.com/en/news/sega-partners-with-microsoft-to-develop-large-scale-global-games-on-azure-cloud/

I really wish devs would give up the cloud gaming stuff. Just my 2 cents, but I think the closer we get to an all-digital world, the worse it is for consumers. It gives all the power to companies when you remove consumer ownership from the equation.

For example, I got the all-digital Xbox Series S, and already regret it, as I've noticed Microsoft removes games they don't want you playing anymore. Such as old Forza games.

You also can't re-sell your old games and eventually we could reach a point where all gaming is done on subscription services, which will become VERY expensive if that does become the only option.

Sorry to go on a tangent. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Shake n Blake - 11-03-2021, 08:40 PM