Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(11-17-2021, 06:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i feel the same way i only watch to see all the new game reveals as there will be world premiers and such...

As Far as the GOTY nominees I just downloaded pyschonaughts 2 so ill give that a try...  But i dont think ive played any of them lol 

I will try deathloop when it comes to xbox next year.  

I hear good things about deaths door but havent tried that either lol  

I've considered phychonauts a few times. Definitely an interesting concept for a game.

(11-17-2021, 09:38 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: I know I'm late to the party, but I just "beat" Hades, and that game is one of the best games I've played in the past 5-10 years easily. There was no reason for Lou2 to win goty. The 1st one was much better imo. 

I haven't played Hades yet, but my old co-worker used to go on and on about it. The more I hear about it, the more I think I'll need to watch some gameplay and at least see if I'll like it.

I was big into the 1st LoU...but when I heard they (SPOILER ALERT)...

...killed off Joel pretty much immediately, my interest level went to zero. I did always feel like the story of that game was a bit overrated too, though. It's really just a Walking Dead clone, with it's whole premise and the brutality.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Shake n Blake - 11-17-2021, 10:55 PM