Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(03-23-2022, 03:50 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i wouldnt post anything here that was above retail...

Halo multiplayer matchers last about 12 minutes.... so you will always have time for one of those.

Elden ring You can definately die in 15 minutes lol...    several times in fact.

Ive been trying to let people know that i know have been looking...  As the chip shortage is expected to continue deep into 2023 maybe longer depending on the war

Got up at 5 today and played through the prologue/tutorial of Halo. Installing Elden Ring overnight and depending on how everyone sleeps might......make my character tomorrow morning? 

Edit: Forgot to unpause download before bed. Was only able to play through tutorial, can't go further until install finishes, which will probably be right at breakfast time.

Wish I had realized you're meant to lose the first encounter. Probably should have realized sooner considering you don't have flasks.
Quote:
(03-25-2022, 11:32 PM)basballguy Wrote: I have given up on Elden Ring.  

I had given up on Dark Souls 1. Coming back to it a little later was the best decision I ever made (in gaming at least). Take a break from it. No idea how far you've gotten or how you've leveled, but it might be worth starting from scratch, maybe with a beginner-friendly base. Fwiw, I started with the Confessor, which has all the signs of a "noob-friendly" start: high base level, good shield, healing spell. That was my strategy for the OG Souls trilogy during my first playthroughs and it's a good way to get started.

I'm also obligated to say that you should just "git gud" LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - CKwi88 - 03-26-2022, 12:16 AM