Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(05-12-2023, 06:25 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Just got back from a vacation so I'm only about 1.5 hours into Zelda. It certainly feels like a $70 dlc expansion so far.

That said, it's Zelda. I'm quite confident that it'll start doing its own thing in due time.

I'm about 20 hours in now, and I 100% disagree.  It is a re-imagined game with a completely different but even better story than the original.  It is at least 2-3 times larger.  The old tools are gone and the new tools are completely different, which I thought I would hate and don't.

And this game is murdering me.  I have died more in this game than in every BotW PT combined.  

And speaking of the story, Zelda isn't really known for its story telling because essentially it is always the same story, but like BotW, they have taken a complete left turn on the story, yet it doesn't feel detached from the previous game.  I WANT to know more about the story........which you don't usually get from Zelda games.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Stewy - 05-15-2023, 07:48 PM