Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(07-20-2023, 02:37 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I decided to wait on D4, even though the new season starts today. Feels like it's still figuring things out, which isn't a bad thing, I just am afraid of committing what little time I have to it and then a patch or update renders it useless. I'm sure the game will have longevity. I don't mind the updates, I find it cool that they try and make more and more builds viable and tone down builds that are universally regarded as the optimal builds. I also get the frustration of people that have sunk hours into the game working towards an objective and now an update messes it all up. I'll probably start when the updates and patches are more build focused rather than mechanics focused. 

Final Fantasy X is scratching the itch that FFXVI missed for now. 

Had no idea a new AC game (I will forever die on the AC=Armored Core hill) in August. That might be a day 1 buy for me. Lots of time sunk into that franchise.

Lol im like that with GoW = Gears of War.....

I see lots of people getting excited for Armored Core....  hopefully it hits the mark
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 07-21-2023, 10:19 AM