Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(09-07-2023, 01:18 PM)basballguy Wrote: ok I made it to the end of BG3 Act 2...finally.  I've paused playing it so I can give Starfield a whirl.  

Question on Starfield -

Is performance the same whether i use XBox game pass or download on Steam (from PC)?  My computer isn't exactly state of the art but even after 5 years I still find myself running most (all) games on max settings.  However, Starfield seems to cripple my GeForce 1070 and the game freezes every now and then.  I'm wondering if I should just buy it on steam instead of running through game pass.

Space battles make me think of the old Wing Commander games.  I'm not sure if I like it or hate it.  So far though it seems exactly like what it was billed as...Skyrim in space...which is all most of us could ask for.

do you mean play it on the Cloud with gamepass?     As gamepass also lets you download the game if you have gamepass. (at least im pretty sure i dont play on PC)  

If you downloaded the game its all on your hardware not the service you used to download it.    

It is available on the Cloud if you have Gamepass Ultimate i believe.   
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - XenoMorph - 09-07-2023, 01:24 PM