Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions
(09-07-2023, 01:18 PM)basballguy Wrote: ok I made it to the end of BG3 Act 2...finally.  I've paused playing it so I can give Starfield a whirl.  

Question on Starfield -

Is performance the same whether i use XBox game pass or download on Steam (from PC)?  My computer isn't exactly state of the art but even after 5 years I still find myself running most (all) games on max settings.  However, Starfield seems to cripple my GeForce 1070 and the game freezes every now and then.  I'm wondering if I should just buy it on steam instead of running through game pass.

Space battles make me think of the old Wing Commander games.  I'm not sure if I like it or hate it.  So far though it seems exactly like what it was billed as...Skyrim in space...which is all most of us could ask for.

I think Act 3 is longer than Act 1 and 2 put together. There is so much to do in the city, it's insane. 

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Are you Playing Now & General Game Discussions - Arturo Bandini - 09-12-2023, 06:17 PM