Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
.. I Thought The Win Was Better Than Most I Guess?
(09-10-2018, 01:09 PM)Sweetness Wrote: If we dont win 50-0 people have something to complain about or blame the refs for trying to give the other team the game.

That said, I agree with most of what you stated above. Outside of being disappointed in the Dline I thought we played pretty well. I was personally a little put out by Will Jacksom given how much praise he was given, I thought he came up small yesterday. But overall I thought we played a pretty good game, especially the offense.

I think it is a little unfair to put anything on WJ. An article was written about his PFF grade and the media hyped him.  To me, the whole thing looked like it was as an anomaly from the terrible season last year.  He is a good CB but let him say that first on the field.  I am behind him 100%, but I don't think we have any perfect corners.  Our D-line however.... 

I wanted to see more from the D-line... especially with their LT being out. But... we got 2 sacks and a W.  And *cough* who has the lamp and wished for that run game? 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: .. I Thought The Win Was Better Than Most I Guess? - PAjwPhilly - 09-10-2018, 02:17 PM