Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the season ended today ....
(09-14-2018, 09:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think the really great news is we are just getting started.

This team is still gelling and it should just get better. Sucks about Mixon out for a couple weeks but Gio is still in my
opinion a very good to great RB looking for his breakout with a decent O-line. The Panthers are decent on defense
but so are the Ravens. Will be looking for us to really take off in the coming weeks even if these teams are tough.

Cam Newton i think is the most overrated QB in the NFL and Matt Ryan looked terrible in his first game of the year.

Could see us going 4-0 with Burfict coming back in game 5 boosting our D.

Just need to concentrate on getting healthy and the Panthers though. Want to see Price and Preston out there come
next Sunday if we play in Carolina, who knows if the power will even be on from what i am hearing.

Might be postponed.

Maybe at one point, but they've been overrating so many QBs lately it's crazy. Cam Newton is still overrated, mind you, but I don't know about the most anymore. (In no particular order.)

-Derek Carr
-Andrew Luck
-Dak Prescott (Probably my answer for right now.)
-Deshaun Watson
-Jimmy Garoppolo
-Ben Roethlisberger

People are so desparate to pretend there's a bunch of great franchise QBs out there, they pick favorites and make narratives regardless of the results, and/or build massive hype over a handful of starts.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the season ended today .... - TheLeonardLeap - 09-17-2018, 05:30 AM
RE: If the season ended today .... - TKUHL - 09-18-2018, 01:10 AM