Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the season ended today ....
(09-17-2018, 03:32 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Cam, the most overrated? Really? Didn't he led the Panthers to 15-1 and a trip to the SB?
In the HISTORY of the Bengals what QB led them to 13-3, 14-2 or 15-1?

Give me a break about being the MOST overrated.

MOST, GM's, Coach's and Fans would take the small market Carolina Panther Cam over Dalton any Prime Time game, PERIOD. 

Sorry Yankee, just my opinion, think that Defense had more to do with it than Cam that year and he choked in
the SB. Dalton if he didn't get injured was having just as good of a year and we will see who has a better game
come Sunday shall we?

Cam is a diva, cannot stand the guy. He was so blessed in getting the Superman body, but sorry the dude just
doesn't play up to his potential at all, the numbers show it. Dalton has been much better over his career than
that fella named Cam Newton.

(09-17-2018, 05:30 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Maybe at one point, but they've been overrating so many QBs lately it's crazy. Cam Newton is still overrated, mind you, but I don't know about the most anymore. (In no particular order.)

-Derek Carr
-Andrew Luck
-Dak Prescott (Probably my answer for right now.)
-Deshaun Watson
-Jimmy Garoppolo
-Ben Roethlisberger

People are so desparate to pretend there's a bunch of great franchise QBs out there, they pick favorites and make narratives regardless of the results, and/or build massive hype over a handful of starts.

Yeah, lots of overrated QB's, Luck stands out to me after yesterday when everyone was saying he is playing great
while logging in 170 something yards and a TD while Dalton goes 265 and 4 TD's. Dalton is underrated IMHO.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the season ended today .... - TKUHL - 09-18-2018, 01:10 AM
RE: If the season ended today .... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-17-2018, 12:55 PM