Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the season ended today ....
(09-19-2018, 03:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Calm down Yankee, you obviously like Cam and his elaborate fashion choices, i do not.

I just don't like him and he is more of a diva than Mixon or Gronk in my opinion. This is my opinion, you have yours.

Finally, you write the truth, you don't like him for whatever reason.

I am not a fan of Cam, nor do I like his elaborate fashion choices.

I am not a fan of the Panther's and I will root for the Patriots 9 out of 10 times they play the Panthers. The 1 out of 10 times is if the Patriots and Bengals are ever competing for a higher seed in the playoffs then I will root against the Patriots.

Speaking of the Patriots, Gronk is far more of a diva then Cam as Gronk has scored far more TD's and TD celebrations then Cam and Gronk has been suspended for going after a player.

I know a lot about the Patriots because I hate the Steelers and I root for the Patriots to have a higher seed then the Steelers and I usually have Gronk or Brady on my fantasy teams. So with me watching the Patriots a lot I have become fond of Gronk and I love his TD celebrations and his interviews. So, you don't know who I like or not like. 

I tell the truth, Cam does his Superman pose, but Aaron Rodgers did his wearing a Title Belt pose when he scored his TD's and did his celebrations, is Aaron a diva?

[Image: aaronrodgersbeltcele_display_image.jpg?1296874579]

Does Cam pout when he loses? YES!!! Does that make him look bad? YES!!! Does Cam give bad interviews? Sometimes YES!!!

Cam is no more of a diva then Gronk. But Gronk is far more likeable then Cam.

[Image: gronk.jpg?quality=90&strip=all]

[Image: Rob-Gronkowski-2016-Photo-Shoot-GQ-003-800x512.jpg] 

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the season ended today .... - TKUHL - 09-18-2018, 01:10 AM
RE: If the season ended today .... - BengalYankee - 09-19-2018, 11:27 PM