Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals MUST defend this against Carolina
(09-21-2018, 06:47 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Maybe it does create too many issues, but they have had 10 days to prepare.  I hope they have keyed on him because he is, by far, the biggest threat.  Not to go deep and hit a bomb, but to slowly (but surely) cut us and watch us bleed.

To answer your initial question, if CMC is not lined up in the slot, then I would perhaps offer Shawn Williams on the slot WR, and go single-high safety with Jessie Bates. 

The hoodie has ran up a pretty good record taking away the opposing teams biggest threats and I'm sure he doesn't do it by playing it safe all the time. We have to key in on Newton and McCaffery period.

I don't buy for a second that we have to play base defense and quiver in our boots. Play aggressive ! This soft defense is going to bite us before it's over. It keeps our defense on the field to much and it limits the time for our O to score. They have to play a perfect game when they're only on the field a few minutes a qtr.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals MUST defend this against Carolina - bengalfan74 - 09-21-2018, 08:41 PM