Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Was Totally Wrong About Marvin and the Defense
(11-18-2018, 08:11 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Well I don’t think it matters who is there. Our LBs are so awful I donmt think there is any overcoming them. Not firing any gaps, not coming up to make the tackle, just nowhere to be found really. With an impactful LBer or two the D would be world’s different.

Completely agree.  Jordan Evans has great athleticism, but poor instincts.  Outside of him and the out-of-shape Burfict, Vigil is injured and the rest of the players on the field weren't even drafted.  

Even if Burfict returns healthy, if I were to address the biggest weaknesses of this team, that position group would be number one.  I would sign a capable veteran to fill the gap, and draft an impact player early to play LB for this team.  

Improving the safety play would be next.  I think Bates is solid, but Shawn Williams misses too many tackles to be an effective SS.

This is pretty much how I watch college football right now....scouting the LBs.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Was Totally Wrong About Marvin and the Defense - SHRacerX - 11-19-2018, 08:26 AM