Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Was Totally Wrong About Marvin and the Defense
(11-19-2018, 02:14 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: A decent defense against this team and they would have scored 10 or less points. I have never seen a defense where there is positive runs almost every time. I mean every stinking time the Ravens ran the ball they were 3 yards before anyone touched them. Any sort of misdirection and it fools this team to the point that it looks clownish, like they are trying NOT to tackle the runner.

The Ravens had one shot at winning this game and it was running the ball, you knew it, the Bengals knew it, your grandmother in Nebraska knew it etc...  That is what is so utterly defeating about this loss. They came out and told us what they were going to do and they did it. Not one Bengal wanted to stop it either.

No, nobody knew it.

And while your point is apt for the most part, why did Collins and Allen rush for LESS than 3 YPC, if everyone ran for 3 yards before getting touched?

Jackson had a handful of negative plays and many runs were for a yard or two, sprinkled in with big gainers; it just wasn't good enough, but the D played much better than in the Saints game, for example.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Was Totally Wrong About Marvin and the Defense - Truck_1_0_1_ - 11-19-2018, 10:07 AM