Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If GM holding Marvin back, then why has Marvin never left to a better Opportunity/GM?
(11-26-2018, 02:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No one, not even me, has a case to keep him.

I still defend him against the most outrageous claims against him.  He is not as bad as many people here claim.  And I think it is hilarious the way some people flip/flop their arguments depending on what happens each week just to try and blame everything on Marvin, But after last season even I thought he should have been let go.  Even if he is not a bad coach he has had his chance here.  

That's where I'm at on the issue too Fred.

If you look objectively at the roster this year...it's not that good. People see that we have a few stars and think it is, but in the NFL you need stars, solid players, and average players with minimum bad starters.

We have a lot of bad starters sprinkled throughout the team.

There are some years where I felt we had a Top 5 roster and didn't get the job done. Maybe 1 or 2 years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If GM holding Marvin back, then why has Marvin never left to a better Opportunity/GM? - THE PISTONS - 11-26-2018, 02:35 PM