Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If GM holding Marvin back, then why has Marvin never left to a better Opportunity/GM?
(11-26-2018, 05:28 PM)depthchart Wrote: A Roster is not made up of 100% Free Agents as you have tried to reduce this all to.

I have never said anything like this.  IN fact I have also made it clear that are draft picks are performing better due to better coaching.

(11-26-2018, 05:28 PM)depthchart Wrote: Carson Palmer and Andy Dalton are NOT the exact same type of player added to the Roster as Akili Smith & David Klingler.

Mike must have IMPROVED as a Drafter of Quarterbacks, huh Fred, or would Marvin have COACHED UP Akili & Klingler.  LOL

How do you know what Marvin and his staff could have done with Klingler and Smith?  According to the experts both were higher rated prospects than Andy Dalton and look what the Bengals turned that second round pick into.

Now where is that list of top rated free agents Mike has signed since Marvin arrived to prove how much he has changed?  All I see is a change in the results from the same crappy "trash bin" signings.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If GM holding Marvin back, then why has Marvin never left to a better Opportunity/GM? - fredtoast - 11-26-2018, 05:35 PM