Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If GM holding Marvin back, then why has Marvin never left to a better Opportunity/GM?
(11-26-2018, 05:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Would you agree that Mike Brown's free agent policy hurts the Bengals chances of winning playoff games and championships?

Unlike you, I'll answer the question that was asked.

Like I said in others posts about this...if you say the talent was good enough to get them to the playoffs, then it seems dishonest to say the talent wasn't good enough to win a playoff game or two...which is why you didn't answer my questions. 

I've never been a fan of Mike not going after a top end FA or 2 to help make them even better as a team. However, read up on Marvin's opinions on signing top tier guys or free agency in general. It's pretty damn similar to Mike's. 

Overall, I think the organization has to change they way deal with free agency. If they ever do so, I think it could definitely help the cause.

(11-26-2018, 06:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Marvin brings in at least a few top players for interviews every year.  I can go look up the names if you don't believe me.

Yes, show me all the top tier free agents that Marvin has brought in for interviews every year since 2003. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If GM holding Marvin back, then why has Marvin never left to a better Opportunity/GM? - Bengalholic - 11-26-2018, 07:39 PM