Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If GM holding Marvin back, then why has Marvin never left to a better Opportunity/GM?
(11-28-2018, 11:06 AM)fredtoast Wrote: So winning NFL Coach of the Year is "getting bashed by the media".

You people are so far removed from reality that it is a waste of my time to try and have an adult conversation with you.

So, ten years ago, huh?   His former glory, buried under a mountain of shit.  Yet you still wanna play the part of his volunteer PR man.  And yeah, the media is bashing him now and rightfully so.

Winning season less than half of his career here.  Two four win seasons.  A 6 win season.  Seven straight ugly playoff losses. 

Defense historically bad, Marvin takes over, it gets even worse.  

Owned lock, stock and barrel by the Steelers. 

The Browns, who he once owned, ***** slapping Marv's team in their own building. 

And I'll say it again, though you will ignore it because you have no answer.  Every good thing he has ever done has been soundly cancelled by embarrassment and disaster.

Who is the one removed from reality?  Translation, Fred's got nothing so he says he's washing his hands of us, which will last about ten seconds.  Maybe your convoluted version of reality.  I realize that you've got that Marvin type of phony ego that allows you to think you're right and everyone else in the world is wrong, but the numbers frankly say you are just plain out of your mind.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If GM holding Marvin back, then why has Marvin never left to a better Opportunity/GM? - McC - 11-28-2018, 11:21 AM