Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If GM holding Marvin back, then why has Marvin never left to a better Opportunity/GM?
(11-28-2018, 08:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: My point has been that the Bengals have been among the better teams in the league despite being handicapped by having the worst owner in the league.  

To me that indicates that our coaches are not among the worst in the league.

Among ? 

You mean trying to be relevant and failing, miserably.

The Marvin Lewis led Bengals have a record of 27-69-2 against playoff bound teams from 2003-2017 including the actual playoff losses. I threw out two games against playoff teams. The 2004 win over the Eagles the last game of the season and they were assured a spot and resting starters. And our 2009 loss to the Jets at the end because we were resting starters.

27 wins 69 losses 2 ties

We take beat downs from playoff teams in a given season on a regular basis. We're not a player at the big boys table Fred. We're a hanger on, an after thought, an asterisk on the season, a name typed in on the list of playoff losers, not taken seriously because we always fold.

We're not considered AMONG anything except the list of wannabe's.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If GM holding Marvin back, then why has Marvin never left to a better Opportunity/GM? - bengalfan74 - 11-29-2018, 02:02 AM