Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If GM holding Marvin back, then why has Marvin never left to a better Opportunity/GM?
(11-29-2018, 10:52 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Then you just need to learn how to read.

2 of the 3 quotes you used were not to me.
Even though I distinctly said those points weren't made to me.

(11-24-2018, 03:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Exactly.  The very best teams make the playoffs the most often.

(11-26-2018, 11:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Which team was more successful over the previous 15 years

91-148-1..... .381%..... 2 winning seasons..... 11 losing seasons..... 1 playoff win
125-112-3... .527%..... 7 winning seasons.....  5 losing seasons..... 0 playoff wins

(11-28-2018, 10:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Since I don't see 26 teams on that list my point clearly went over your head.

(11-28-2018, 08:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: My point has been that the Bengals have been among the better teams in the league despite being handicapped by having the worst owner in the league.  

To me that indicates that our coaches are not among the worst in the league.

Huh. What do you know. You really only did bring up the owner once with me.

So back on topic. Are you actually gonna debate ANY of the points I brought up?

The 19 different teams in a conference championship?
Or when you brought up the Rams throughout 16 years, but then I countered with 15 other teams and asked you to pick the more successful franchise among the 16, yet you ignored that. I even included a team with a losing record for you! Tried to help you out.
Maybe could even argue against how I said Marvin Lewis is awful in the second half of the playoffs? I mean, granted, arguing against getting shut out in the second half of 4 of the 7 games, and averaging 4 points per second half in the playoffs would be pretty stupid to do.
Didn't even argue once I responded to your Mike Brown comment.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If GM holding Marvin back, then why has Marvin never left to a better Opportunity/GM? - wolfkaosaun - 11-30-2018, 06:45 PM