Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qb situation, sorry dalton die hards
(11-27-2018, 10:58 AM)Sled21 Wrote: You know, this place sounds a lot like Kindergarten. "You can't be his friend because he's my friend". "If you like so and so, then you can't like so and so"..... I like Dalton. I see through the hate and can look at his stats, and see that in many many areas he is in truly elite company. I also see his weaknesses. I like Driskel, and am intrigued to see what he can do. I hope he is truly successful and somehow amazingly gets us into the playoffs and wins (though I do not see that happening). If Driskel gets hurt, guess what, I hope Savage comes out and lights it up. You don't have to root against one because you like the other. I really don't care who the QB is, I just want them to win....

Interesting fork here, what if you want Driskell and the team to fail because it's better for draft position? It's kind of a serious question. At this point the team is better of losing than winning. Now do I think professional athletes will tank? No. I do however think that since the NFL rewards teams for losing with higher draft picks it would make sense to want the team to lose at this point to win down the road. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Qb situation, sorry dalton die hards - Au165 - 11-27-2018, 11:04 AM