Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qb situation, sorry dalton die hards
(11-27-2018, 10:15 AM)Au165 Wrote: The myth of needing a bridge QB has been proven false time and time again. Driskell can stick around as a backup after drafting a QB if that's the route we'd like to go. Minshew is a day 2/3 prospect. The issue is the Air Raid has just not produced quality NFL QB's. That has changed a bit recently, but I'm not betting Menshew is one of those guys. Haskins may go back to school, I think he should, but if he comes out he is a late 1 maybe an early 2. He has nice placement of the ball, but he can struggle sometimes handling pressure, he just doesn't seem comfortable as the pocket collapses. I'm a hard pass on Herbert, I think he is the next great bust. Grier I haven't seen enough to make a call either way on.

Grier has the same issue as Haskins probably a bit worse. When under pressure he bails quickly and tries to do to much which end up in sacks and fumbles.

Grier is a shorter QB with an NFL average arm. He has a quick release and excellent ball placement. He is accurate at all three levels showing touch.

....but how will he look in a NFL system under center with the pressure coming and the throwing windows tighter.

I'd pass on Grier.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Qb situation, sorry dalton die hards - Synric - 11-27-2018, 11:10 AM