Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qb situation, sorry dalton die hards
(11-27-2018, 10:56 AM)Wyche Wrote: Dude....calm down. I can only think of one or two on here that are true Dalton homers. I call it like I see it. He's an average to above average QB. I've ALWAYS said that.

That said, it's also like some people want to see him fail.  You can't say anything positive about the guy without being a "lover". McCarron was overrated in college, he was overrated here....it's that simple. The last Bama QB to piss a drop in this league was Ken Stabler. Let that sink in a minute..... that's what scares me about Tua. Sure he looks good, and he DOES have the arm....but shit.... he's got 10 seconds to scan the field!

I just try to be objective....AD is no Unitas, but he's not near the bum people want to proclaim him to be.  

The issues on this team are what they always have been since Mike Clown took over.....ownership and coaching.

Look at Palmer, left here and went to a NFCCG at age 35 with 2 bum knees, a ****** up index finger, and nerve damage in his throwing shoulder. He choked here too. Think about it for a minute......

I disagree theres a lot on here and a lot out there,i think its about 50/50 split on dalton in our fanbase and the dalton lovers are hard core with the same list of excuses. People wanted mccaron to fail seriously, hes the closest to come to a playoff win and dalton lovers loved it when he was shipped out of here and gloated when he didnt get no chance,they say he got cut which isnt really what happened he got injured ,but that doesnt fit their narrative on the guy. They are glad to say he aint a starter. Its truley a split battle within our own fanbase over dalton.im sick of it. Ive rooted for the guy but i want to win. 

Palmer was the best talent we had,going against top defenses and our only real shot at a superbowl,he got hurt by the cheats and then bad management. Palmer was a top 3 qb. Dalton isnt and never will be. 

And once again like i said ownership will not get better, coaching will not get better,our only hope his a more talented qb then what we have. Or we are going to be in ground hogs day every damn year. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Qb situation, sorry dalton die hards - bengalsturntup926 - 11-27-2018, 11:12 AM