Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qb situation, sorry dalton die hards
(11-27-2018, 12:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's funny because the 2 franchise QBs we had before Dalton legitimately tried to force Mike Brown to give more of a crap about football.

They did, and that's just sad.

(11-27-2018, 12:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: We’ve had a lot of success with an average (sometimes slightly above average) QB like Andy, maybe if we find an even better QB it’ll be enough to get us over the hump. Who knows. Super Bowl seems unthinkable, let’s worry about winning a single playoff game first. Lol

True that....lol.  The problem I have is that we had a guy with a cannon and the prototype of NFL pocket passer QB.  We choked with him too.  I believe with all of my heart that the team is outcoached and outclassed against the upper echelon of the league.  When we have had, essentially, 3 personnel reboots and the results are the same......I tend to look past the players.  Zim won a bunch with Kase Keenum.  I don't think that would ever happen here, and I'm not sure I would consider Zim an elite HC either.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Qb situation, sorry dalton die hards - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-27-2018, 02:25 PM