Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qb situation, sorry dalton die hards
(11-27-2018, 03:26 PM)TheBengalsMind Wrote: I know it's off subject, but I was recently watching film on a couple of smaller named quarterbacks.

I got to the film on a guy from Princeton University named John Lovett. 6-2 230, looks like he runs about in the 4.6-4.7 range and built like a rock.

He definitely looked like a guy you draft in the 7th round and take a chance to see how he develops over an NFL training camp and preseason.

However, I kept seeing this guy, number 4, in all this film that was catching everything.

Jasper Horsted, is his name. 6'3 to 6'4 range in height, looked to me to run in the 4.4 to 4.5 range. Looked like he weighed about 230.

He literally caught everything thrown in a 5 foot radius of him, he showed great strength when running and breaking tackles.

This guy looked like he should of been playing at Alabama.

I had to look him up. He's never even trained for a full training camp. That's because he's a two star athlete and will probably get drafted into the MLB. I even watched tape of him playing basketball and dominating.

He didn't want to go somewhere that education wasn't a priority and went because to Princeton because they offered to let him play as many different sports as he could as long as he was good at them.

If this kid was to devote himself to football he could be a star. I'd love to see us draft him. He's the All-American kid.

I fully expect teams to get ahold of his tape and someone will take a chance on him.

The last time I was this blown away by a smaller school player was Jimmy Garoppolo, when I said on the old Bengals forum, that we should trade Dalton and draft him.

Sorry, for going off into left field. Lol

Heck, don't be sorry.....it's not very often you get looks on guys like this.  Thanks for the info!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Qb situation, sorry dalton die hards - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-27-2018, 03:41 PM