Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qb situation, sorry dalton die hards
(11-27-2018, 02:27 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Anyone who thinks a QB change is all we need is being dense. Point blank.

I understand wanting a new guy under center. I'm ready myself. What I don't understand:

1. Blaming prime time on Andy, when Marv has sucked in this category for 16 years.
2. Blaming Steelers losses on Andy, when Carson was 4-8 against them. It's. A. Marv. Problem.
3. Blaming playoff losses on Marv, when Marv is 0-3 without Andy, and we have a 28 year playoff drought that started when Andy was a toddler.
4. Thinking a new QB will overcome the Mike/Marv circus when no other QB has in 30 years.

People who focus only on QB make me question either (a) whether or not they've paid attention to this team or (b) their intelligence level. Sorry, it's just all pretty obvious. 

Carson was going to overcome bob bratkowski and marvin,till he got hurt and management was horrible. My point of the post is,what dalton needs to succerd here is not going to be sustainable. Keep waiting year after year im sure youre just fine with that. Everytime people bring up the qb position people cry and go off the handle because they are in love with the dalton boy. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Qb situation, sorry dalton die hards - bengalsturntup926 - 11-27-2018, 04:56 PM