Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams and Nightmares
Dreams are killer. Had one the other day where I was in an attack. Not one like the ranch style home I live in, but one similar to the house in the movie “Beetle Juice.” Anyway, for some reason, I am alone, but can also see myself as a second person standing close by. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and had this feeling that I had to hide. There was a wooden crate in the room but no hiding place. So I laid down in the prone position behind the box. The men reach the top of the stairs and stop (I’m still seeing all this as an out of body view). Then I felt terrible fear.

Right at this moment, what appeared to be a black ant started crawling upward from my feet onto my jeans. As it traveled, heading towards my arms, it slightly began to transform. I can’t brush it off or I will make a noise and be discovered. By the time the ant reached my wrist, it now was the size of a mouse with ant like legs, a Bengal tiger body, and a large wasp like stinger as its tail. Now I’m seeing this on me as if I’m lying on the floor watching myself closely. This is when I notice the stinger raise into the air, and violently slam downward into my wrist. It hurt like hell.

At this moment, I flinched and knew I had been discovered. So I stood up to run and still seeing all this as a second person in the room, watched these men open fire on me and shooting me several time. I saw 2 large holes in my upper back. I turned around to face my aggressors and one came up running and apologizing for shooting me like it was an accident. It was like this guy knew me very well, but I didn’t know him. He was almost begging for my forgiveness, but I knew I had so many holes in me I was going to die. That’s when I woke up.

As I rose out of bed and put my feet on the floor, I immediately said to myself, “WTF was that?” Of course before I even get 3-4 steps in while walking out of the bedroom, I started blaming the stressful Bengals season on the dream. Why else would the ant transform into a mouse sized body with a Bengal body and wasp stinger? Nevertheless, it freaked me out.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Dreams and Nightmares - Nebuchadnezzar - 12-08-2018, 08:35 AM
RE: Dreams and Nightmares - HarleyDog - 12-08-2018, 09:24 AM
RE: Dreams and Nightmares - fredtoast - 12-10-2018, 03:15 PM
RE: Dreams and Nightmares - sandwedge - 12-12-2018, 12:46 PM
RE: Dreams and Nightmares - jason - 12-15-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Dreams and Nightmares - BengalHawk62 - 12-17-2018, 03:47 PM
RE: Dreams and Nightmares - reuben.ahmed - 12-27-2018, 01:52 PM
RE: Dreams and Nightmares - XenoMorph - 12-28-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Dreams and Nightmares - Nebuchadnezzar - 12-28-2018, 07:28 PM