Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which player/position would be most satisfied with at 11 aside from LB/OL?
(02-07-2019, 03:10 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Per the title, it's pretty much a commonality across all mocks that either OL or Devin White is selected for the Bengals.
What position or player specifically would you most be ok with the Bengals taking at 11 that isn't a LB or OL?

For me, it'd be DT simply due to the ridiculous talent at that position, although I don't know that a DT selected would actually get to be a 3-down player but instead have to be the nickel DT. Probably would get about 50% of defensive snaps.

Yeah, DT, DE or even CB would not be terrible to me if we don't bring back Dennard.

We need to stop the run, rush the passer and CB is a position you have to continually stock up. The Defense needs a lot of help even though LB is definately the biggest weakness. But i think we need to really delve into FA for OL and LB'er for us to take anything other than these two positions at 11.

Also will add that if Taylor wants a QB at 11 and we did delve into FA beforehand i would be okay with it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which player/position would be most satisfied with at 11 aside from LB/OL? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-14-2019, 08:05 PM