Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman Jones is still human garbage
(09-14-2015, 11:57 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I honestly didn't think anyone would attempt to justify him punching a women...

Savagehenry says you can punch a woman if you don't know her and she pours beer on you. You cannot punch a woman if she is your fiance and hits you first, though. Fiances are an obvious no-no. Strippers and women at the bar are fair game.

Personally, I don't think either should have done what they did. That's just me. 

Sure he shouldn't have. But why even rehash that cuz of a negligible on field scuffle with another player? I get why ppl think pac is scum. Even I don't like him much as a person from what I can gather. But to lump everything the guy does outside of helping old ladies across the street into the pile along with his worst moments isn't fair.

Remember the beatdown Andre Johnson put on courtland Finnegan? It was generally seen as rather a good thing even though he completely rearranged Finnegan's face with impunity. This was such a non radar tripping incident if its not pac.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacman Jones is still human garbage - Savagehenry54 - 09-14-2015, 12:06 PM