Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman Jones is still human garbage
(09-14-2015, 12:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Finnegan definitely had it coming on that play. He started it right there. Both deserved some sort of punishment, but if Henry wants to know why people were ok with what Johnson did, that might be a good place to start.

Pacman also seems to reserve his violence for the fairer sex, so I was surprised that he did that to a grown ass man. I could see him paying someone else to do that to Cooper. All jokes about what an awful person he is aside, are you suggesting he was instigated or are you just saying that it's out of character for his character issues to be displayed on the field?

Instigated or not, we haven't seen this behavior displayed on a regular basis, so its not like we can lump into the company of a player like Suh who seems to get his jollies stomping on opponents.

I find it funny how guys like to come on here and bash players like Pacman, until he's a player on their team. I still think he's a scumbag, but I don't mind that he's shutting down opposing teams WR's.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacman Jones is still human garbage - yellowxdiscipline - 09-14-2015, 12:49 PM