Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman Jones is still human garbage
(09-14-2015, 02:30 PM)type_stripe Wrote: not getting suspended because the league didn't see it as anything excessive. Plus Cooper moved on from it. Can't blame Jones for reacting physically. Plus the extra nonsense of Adam Jones off field history is that, history. He's turned his life around better than most troubled players. Want scum? Dez, Suh, Aldon Smith, Ray McD, etc. go comment on those team boards because those guys are still at large.

You all just hold on to old things a little too much.

He won't get suspended because it's the first big on field incident. That's understandable. However, you guys really need to stop deflecting to other league scum bags. Dude beat two women.

(09-14-2015, 02:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ravens sucked yesterday so you're fishin' hard. Put the chum away. There was more to what Cooper did than block but i'm not about to defend what Jones did. He should have handled it differently, but that's easy for me to say, sitting on my recliner. 

I legit would like to see the video of Cooper doing that so I can call for him to get punished too. People keep saying it, but I haven't seen it.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacman Jones is still human garbage - BmorePat87 - 09-14-2015, 02:40 PM