Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman Jones is still human garbage
(09-13-2015, 10:43 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: http://deadspin.com/pacman-jones-rips-amari-coopers-helmet-off-slams-his-h-1730425238

Wanted to know how Cincy fans felt about this. I know a lot of you have defended him for punching women (he had beer poured on him, he could have hurt himself on the bottle!!), so I guess this is ok? Should be interesting to see if those vilifying Suggs for a legal tackle think this is ok.

1st off, it was in the heat of the moment, and Jones didn't have time to stop and think "I'm going to bash his head into this helmet," because it looks like he just kind of threw his head in the general direction.  More evidence of that is because Cooper didn't even know that his head hit the helmet, so not like it was done with much force.

2nd, it's hilarious how you call Ray Rice, who knocked his wife out because she was annoying him, just a d-bag, yet Jones is a piece of human garbage for doing something in the heat of competition, to another man, not a woman, that didn't result in any harm or in Cooper even knowing he did it.

Looked bad on camera, but apparently wasn't a big deal.

There's also Jones saying that Cooper hit him in the throat, which was likely more than this "vicious slamming of Cooper's head into the helmet," but that won't get commented on.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacman Jones is still human garbage - BFritz21 - 09-14-2015, 03:39 PM