Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman Jones is still human garbage
(09-15-2015, 11:23 AM)djs7685 Wrote: You didn't do a very good job.

so there's no contradiction there. I merely stated that you don't have to know the entirety of the rule book to become successful. That's just a fact. The next fact is that Ben has been successful while (apparently) not knowing the rule book very well. What's wrong with those statements? Ben didn't know the rules against the Patriots, but he has definitely been successful in the past. Sorry that it hurts your feelings to be told the truth.

Not sure the issue with the other points you highlighted for what seems like no reason. There's no reason to look at the past other than what has happened in 2015. Why would we go further back than this year if we're talking about Andy finally learning how to play the game? Heck, I was in agreement with you about him not playing very well before, but I just pointed that (so far) he's been looking sharp this season.

Nice try, Sherlock. Try again.

Please point out where I have used the word contradiction.  Also not knowing the rule book entirely and not knowing it well are neither mutually exclusive or inclusive so one needs to look at the individual.  Again in his entire career he has had one rule laps...I don't thing that equates to "not knowing it well".  That may be a symptom of your exaggerating much like your mistake that I had posted the word contradiction.

As to the highlighted.  I'm not surprised.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacman Jones is still human garbage - SteelCitySouth - 09-15-2015, 11:30 AM