Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman Jones is still human garbage
(09-15-2015, 11:30 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Please point out where I have used the word contradiction.  Also not knowing the rule book entirely and not knowing it well are neither mutually exclusive or inclusive so one needs to look at the individual.  Again in his entire career he has had one rule laps...I don't thing that equates to "not knowing it well".  That may be a symptom of your exaggerating much like your mistake that I had posted the word contradiction.

As to the highlighted.  I'm not surprised.

Obviously it was exaggerating. He did have 1 more rule lapse than 34 other QBs through 1 week though. Pretty impressive standing up on that mountaintop alone!

As to the highlighted, I'm assuming you're saying it because I brought up a game that happened 3 days ago while claiming the past doesn't matter, but I guess I should have clarified and said "pre-2015 season" instead of the past. I just assumed you would know what I was talking about, so my bad on that, if that's what you were talking about of course.

(09-15-2015, 11:31 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Who?

Brad spends so much time screaming at Pat about nonsensical bullshit that he can't get Sherman and Crabtree off his mind.

Hahahahahahaha, so awesome.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacman Jones is still human garbage - djs7685 - 09-15-2015, 11:36 AM